Important Race Day Update
If you previously registered for the 1/2, 10K or Kids 1/2 you do not need to register again. During the Virtual Challenge you can run at home, your favorite trail, favorite course or any course that is your registered distance.
Registrants who choose to complete the Virtual Challenge:
- Run the committed distance anytime between 5pm Friday, March 27 and 5pm Sunday, April 5.
- During the Virtual Challenge we will have a page where you can log your name, time, location and conditions of your run.
- You’ll be included in list of challenge finishers, and published in all the ways Garden Spot Village highlights those that complete our race challenges.
- After challenge stats are received, we will process mailing for your challenge swag, including race t-shirt, medal, commemorative pandemic shirt, and other goodies.
- Challenge swag will be packed and mailed within two weeks time of the receipt of the registrants completion information with a congrats card naming the date of next year’s event.
Kids Challenge: Same as everyone else above!
What exactly is a virtual race? Learn more.
Save The Date
March 26-27 2021
Garden Spot Village 1/2 Marathon, 10K, Kids 1/2 Marathon